This evening I ordered the special. the Pork Tenderloin stuffed with figs, wrapped in prosciutto served with ruby port wine sauce garahished with what I call micro greens. My order also came with mashed potatoes and roasted seasonal veggies. They said its "Amazing" I say its absolutely delicious!! ❤ #porktenderlion #prosciuttowrap #figs #delicious #amazing Infusion Cuisine infusion cuisine infusion cuisine
Today my adventures takes me to Coconut Kenny's in Bellingham, Washington. I had the King Mahalo, Grilled Chicken Breast, Bacon, Red Onions & Cilantro Baked with Creamy Chipotle BBQ & Cheddar Cheese. The bun was very delicious and fresh, the ingredients unbelievable delicious you better make sure you have napkins. The the cheese balls were full of flavor, so good! coconut kenny's
My food adventure takes me to Infusion Cuisine. I had the weekend special, Short Ribs served with a ruby red port sauce, mashed potatoes and roasted green beans and carrots. This dish was Unbelievable delicious! I soaked up all the left over sauce with the mashed potatoes. Infusion Cuisine
Comments
Post a Comment